On June 16, 2018, I had the great honor to be hooded by my advisor Prof. Sam Malek!
Thank you so much Sam for taking time of your busy schedule to honor me in this great moment in my life.
Search this website
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Training software engineers using open-source software - the students' perspective.
- RM2PT - a tool for automated prototype generation from requirements model.
- IoT composer - composition and deployment of IoT applications.
- Towards better utilizing static application security testing.
- How practitioners perceive coding proficiency.
- Risks and assets - a qualitative study of a software ecosystem in the mining industry.
- DeepDelta - learning to repair compilation errors.
- Storm - program reduction for testing and debugging probabilistic programming systems.
- Detecting concurrency memory corruption vulnerabilities.
- Compiler bug isolation via effective witness test program generation.
- Learning-Guided Network Fuzzing for Testing Cyber-Physical System Defences.
- VeriSmart 2.0 - Swarm-Based Bug-Finding for Multi-threaded Programs with Lazy-CSeq.
- Continuous Incident Triage for Large-Scale Online Service Systems.
- History-Guided Configuration Diversification for Compiler Test-Program Generation.
- VeriAbs - Verification by Abstraction and Test Generation.
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) July 9, 2020
- Measuring Task Conflict and Person Conflict in Software Testing July 6, 2020
- iSENSE2.0: Improving Completion-aware Crowdtesting Management with Duplicate Tagger and Sanity Checker July 6, 2020
- Fine-grained Code Coverage Measurement in Automated Black-box Android Testing July 6, 2020
- Handling SQL Databases in Automated System Test Generation July 6, 2020