Search this website
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Training software engineers using open-source software - the students' perspective.
- RM2PT - a tool for automated prototype generation from requirements model.
- IoT composer - composition and deployment of IoT applications.
- Towards better utilizing static application security testing.
- How practitioners perceive coding proficiency.
- Risks and assets - a qualitative study of a software ecosystem in the mining industry.
- DeepDelta - learning to repair compilation errors.
- Storm - program reduction for testing and debugging probabilistic programming systems.
- Detecting concurrency memory corruption vulnerabilities.
- Compiler bug isolation via effective witness test program generation.
- CPA-SymExec - efficient symbolic execution in CPAchecker.
- Domain-independent multi-threaded software model checking.
- ContractFuzzer - fuzzing smart contracts for vulnerability detection.
- Testing autonomous cars for feature interaction failures using many-objective search.
- Understanding Semi-structured merge conflict characteristics in open-source Java projects (journal-first abstract).
- Automated Reuse of Model Transformations through Typing Requirements Models September 2, 2019
- An Empirical Study on Learning Bug-Fixing Patches in the Wild via Neural Machine Translation September 2, 2019
- The Virtual Developer: Integrating Code Generation and Manual Development with Conflict Resolution September 2, 2019
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) Volume 28 Issue 4, September 2019 (Issue-in-Progress) September 2, 2019
Monthly Archives: August 2018
Alhamdullah, on August 7, 2018, I have successfully defended my PhD thesis in Software Engineering!!!