Search this website
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Risks and assets - a qualitative study of a software ecosystem in the mining industry.
- DeepDelta - learning to repair compilation errors.
- Storm - program reduction for testing and debugging probabilistic programming systems.
- Detecting concurrency memory corruption vulnerabilities.
- Compiler bug isolation via effective witness test program generation.
- Learning-Guided Network Fuzzing for Testing Cyber-Physical System Defences.
- VeriSmart 2.0 - Swarm-Based Bug-Finding for Multi-threaded Programs with Lazy-CSeq.
- Continuous Incident Triage for Large-Scale Online Service Systems.
- History-Guided Configuration Diversification for Compiler Test-Program Generation.
- VeriAbs - Verification by Abstraction and Test Generation.
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) - Continuous Special Section: AI and SE October 6, 2020
- Practical Accuracy Estimation for Efficient Deep Neural Network Testing October 4, 2020
- Modular Tree Network for Source Code Representation Learning September 26, 2020
- Why Developers Refactor Source Code: A Mining-based Study September 26, 2020
- Using Relative Lines of Code to Guide Automated Test Generation for Python September 26, 2020
Author Archives: Mahmoud M. Hammad
Alhamdullah, on August 7, 2018, I have successfully defended my PhD thesis in Software Engineering!!!
I am proud to announce that our ASE 2018 paper has been accepted!! Mahmoud Hammad, Joshua Garcia, and Sam Malek. SALMA: Self-Protection of Android Systems from Inter-Component Communication Attacks. The 33rd IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2018), … Continue reading
On June 16, 2018, I had the great honor to be hooded by my advisor Prof. Sam Malek! Thank you so much Sam for taking time of your busy schedule to honor me in this great moment in my life.
Thanks for visiting my website! Please visit my new website: https://hammadmahmoud.github.io/
Alhamdullah! On April 18, 2018, I have passed my proposal topic exam. Thanks to my committee members for their positive feedbacks to improve my dissertation! Committee members: Dr. Sam Malek (Chair) Dr. Cristina Lopes Dr. James Jones
Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, and Sam Malek. Lightweight, Obfuscation-Resilient Detection and Family Identification of Android Malware ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), November 2017 (Accepted) (ICSE 2018 journal-first)
Hurray!!! My paper got accepted in the premier software engineering conference, ICSE 2018! Mahmoud Hammad, Joshua Garcia, and Sam Malek. A Large-Scale Empirical Study on the Effects of Code Obfuscations on Android Apps and Anti-Malware Products. International Conference of Software … Continue reading
Lightweight, Obfuscation-Resilient Detection and Family Identification of Android Malware Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, and Sam Malek ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), November 2017 (Accepted).
Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, Negar Ghorbani and Sam Malek. Automatic Generation of Inter-Component Communication Exploits for Android Applications. European Software Engineering Conference and ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE), September 2017, Paderborn, Germany. [Paper]
On March 22, 2017, I enjoyed sharing my research with the OC I.E.E.E CyberSecurity community. Its an hour presentation followed by 30 minutes Q&A. More information about the event can be found here. My talk has been mentioned in this I.E.E.E. … Continue reading