Search this website
February 2020 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Training software engineers using open-source software - the students' perspective.
- RM2PT - a tool for automated prototype generation from requirements model.
- IoT composer - composition and deployment of IoT applications.
- Towards better utilizing static application security testing.
- How practitioners perceive coding proficiency.
- Risks and assets - a qualitative study of a software ecosystem in the mining industry.
- DeepDelta - learning to repair compilation errors.
- Storm - program reduction for testing and debugging probabilistic programming systems.
- Detecting concurrency memory corruption vulnerabilities.
- Compiler bug isolation via effective witness test program generation.
- Learning-Guided Network Fuzzing for Testing Cyber-Physical System Defences.
- VeriSmart 2.0 - Swarm-Based Bug-Finding for Multi-threaded Programs with Lazy-CSeq.
- Continuous Incident Triage for Large-Scale Online Service Systems.
- History-Guided Configuration Diversification for Compiler Test-Program Generation.
- VeriAbs - Verification by Abstraction and Test Generation.
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) February 5, 2020
- Is Static Analysis Able to Identify Unnecessary Source Code? January 25, 2020
- Toward Better Evolutionary Program Repair: An Integrated Approach January 25, 2020
- Automatically Generating SystemC Code from HCSP Formal Models January 25, 2020
- How C++ Templates Are Used for Generic Programming: An Empirical Study on 50 Open Source Systems January 25, 2020
Category Archives: Announcements
Alhamdullah! On April 18, 2018, I have passed my proposal topic exam. Thanks to my committee members for their positive feedbacks to improve my dissertation! Committee members: Dr. Sam Malek (Chair) Dr. Cristina Lopes Dr. James Jones