Search this website
April 2019 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- UFO - predictive concurrency use-after-free detection.
- Grafter - transplantation and differential testing for clones.
- The effect of noise on requirements comprehension.
- Searching for high-performing software configurations with metaheuristic algorithms.
- Are code examples on an online Q&A forum reliable? - a study of API misuse on stack overflow.
- Property-based testing for the robot operating system.
- HDDr - a recursive variant of the hierarchical Delta debugging algorithm.
- Improving IR-based bug localization with context-aware query reformulation.
- A formal verification tool for Ethereum VM bytecode.
- Salient-class location - help developers understand code change in code review.
- CPA-SymExec - efficient symbolic execution in CPAchecker.
- Domain-independent multi-threaded software model checking.
- ContractFuzzer - fuzzing smart contracts for vulnerability detection.
- Testing autonomous cars for feature interaction failures using many-objective search.
- Understanding Semi-structured merge conflict characteristics in open-source Java projects (journal-first abstract).
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) April 9, 2019
- Editorial April 5, 2019
- Domain Analysis and Description Principles, Techniques, and Modelling Languages March 26, 2019
- Runtime Fault Detection in Programmed Molecular Systems March 13, 2019
- How Understandable Are Pattern-based Behavioral Constraints for Novice Software Designers? February 26, 2019
- FogBus: A Blockchain-based Lightweight Framework for Edge and Fog Computing
- FM-CF: A framework for classifying feature model building approaches
- Integrating UX principles and practices into software development organizations: A case study of influencing events
- Erratum to “Tracking runtime concurrent dependences in java threads using thread control profiling” [The Journal of Systems and Software 148 (2019) 116–131]
- What are the factors affecting the handover process in open source development?
- Proteus: Language and Runtime Support for Self-Adaptive Software Development February 22, 2019
- Tailoring Product Ownership in Large-Scale Agile Projects: Managing Scale, Distance, and Governance February 21, 2019
- Pat Helland on Failure and Resilience in Distributed Systems February 21, 2019
- Software Verification and Validation Technologies and Tools February 21, 2019
- A Semi-Autonomic Bytecode Repair Framework February 21, 2019
Category Archives: Announcements
Alhamdullah! On April 18, 2018, I have passed my proposal topic exam. Thanks to my committee members for their positive feedbacks to improve my dissertation! Committee members: Dr. Sam Malek (Chair) Dr. Cristina Lopes Dr. James Jones