Search this website
August 2019 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Training software engineers using open-source software - the students' perspective.
- RM2PT - a tool for automated prototype generation from requirements model.
- IoT composer - composition and deployment of IoT applications.
- Towards better utilizing static application security testing.
- How practitioners perceive coding proficiency.
- Risks and assets - a qualitative study of a software ecosystem in the mining industry.
- DeepDelta - learning to repair compilation errors.
- Storm - program reduction for testing and debugging probabilistic programming systems.
- Detecting concurrency memory corruption vulnerabilities.
- Compiler bug isolation via effective witness test program generation.
- CPA-SymExec - efficient symbolic execution in CPAchecker.
- Domain-independent multi-threaded software model checking.
- ContractFuzzer - fuzzing smart contracts for vulnerability detection.
- Testing autonomous cars for feature interaction failures using many-objective search.
- Understanding Semi-structured merge conflict characteristics in open-source Java projects (journal-first abstract).
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) August 17, 2019
- Neural Network-based Detection of Self-Admitted Technical Debt: From Performance to Explainability July 29, 2019
- Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Linking Operational and Algebraic Semantics for MDESL July 29, 2019
- Efficient Verification of Concurrent Systems Using Synchronisation Analysis and SAT/SMT Solving July 18, 2019
- Developing and Evaluating Objective Termination Criteria for Random Testing July 18, 2019
Category Archives: Announcements
Alhamdullah! On April 18, 2018, I have passed my proposal topic exam. Thanks to my committee members for their positive feedbacks to improve my dissertation! Committee members: Dr. Sam Malek (Chair) Dr. Cristina Lopes Dr. James Jones