Search this website
June 2019 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Training software engineers using open-source software - the students' perspective.
- RM2PT - a tool for automated prototype generation from requirements model.
- IoT composer - composition and deployment of IoT applications.
- Towards better utilizing static application security testing.
- How practitioners perceive coding proficiency.
- Property-based testing for the robot operating system.
- HDDr - a recursive variant of the hierarchical Delta debugging algorithm.
- Improving IR-based bug localization with context-aware query reformulation.
- A formal verification tool for Ethereum VM bytecode.
- Salient-class location - help developers understand code change in code review.
- CPA-SymExec - efficient symbolic execution in CPAchecker.
- Domain-independent multi-threaded software model checking.
- ContractFuzzer - fuzzing smart contracts for vulnerability detection.
- Testing autonomous cars for feature interaction failures using many-objective search.
- Understanding Semi-structured merge conflict characteristics in open-source Java projects (journal-first abstract).
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) April 9, 2019
- Editorial April 5, 2019
- Domain Analysis and Description Principles, Techniques, and Modelling Languages March 26, 2019
- Runtime Fault Detection in Programmed Molecular Systems March 13, 2019
- How Understandable Are Pattern-based Behavioral Constraints for Novice Software Designers? February 26, 2019
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Alhamdullah, on August 7, 2018, I have successfully defended my PhD thesis in Software Engineering!!!
I am proud to announce that our ASE 2018 paper has been accepted!! Mahmoud Hammad, Joshua Garcia, and Sam Malek. SALMA: Self-Protection of Android Systems from Inter-Component Communication Attacks. The 33rd IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2018), … Continue reading
On June 16, 2018, I had the great honor to be hooded by my advisor Prof. Sam Malek! Thank you so much Sam for taking time of your busy schedule to honor me in this great moment in my life.
Thanks for visiting my website! Please visit my new website: https://hammadmahmoud.github.io/
Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, and Sam Malek. Lightweight, Obfuscation-Resilient Detection and Family Identification of Android Malware ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), November 2017 (Accepted) (ICSE 2018 journal-first)
Hurray!!! My paper got accepted in the premier software engineering conference, ICSE 2018! Mahmoud Hammad, Joshua Garcia, and Sam Malek. A Large-Scale Empirical Study on the Effects of Code Obfuscations on Android Apps and Anti-Malware Products. International Conference of Software … Continue reading
Lightweight, Obfuscation-Resilient Detection and Family Identification of Android Malware Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, and Sam Malek ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), November 2017 (Accepted).
Joshua Garcia, Mahmoud Hammad, Negar Ghorbani and Sam Malek. Automatic Generation of Inter-Component Communication Exploits for Android Applications. European Software Engineering Conference and ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE), September 2017, Paderborn, Germany. [Paper]
On March 22, 2017, I enjoyed sharing my research with the OC I.E.E.E CyberSecurity community. Its an hour presentation followed by 30 minutes Q&A. More information about the event can be found here. My talk has been mentioned in this I.E.E.E. … Continue reading
Don’t miss my tech talk at OC I.E.E.E to the CyberSecurity Community on March 22. For more information visit: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/44411