Search this website
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- Training software engineers using open-source software - the students' perspective.
- RM2PT - a tool for automated prototype generation from requirements model.
- IoT composer - composition and deployment of IoT applications.
- Towards better utilizing static application security testing.
- How practitioners perceive coding proficiency.
- Risks and assets - a qualitative study of a software ecosystem in the mining industry.
- DeepDelta - learning to repair compilation errors.
- Storm - program reduction for testing and debugging probabilistic programming systems.
- Detecting concurrency memory corruption vulnerabilities.
- Compiler bug isolation via effective witness test program generation.
- CPA-SymExec - efficient symbolic execution in CPAchecker.
- Domain-independent multi-threaded software model checking.
- ContractFuzzer - fuzzing smart contracts for vulnerability detection.
- Testing autonomous cars for feature interaction failures using many-objective search.
- Understanding Semi-structured merge conflict characteristics in open-source Java projects (journal-first abstract).
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) October 12, 2019
- Editorial October 10, 2019
- Differential Testing of Certificate Validation in SSL/TLS Implementations: An RFC-guided Approach October 9, 2019
- Precise Learn-to-Rank Fault Localization Using Dynamic and Static Features of Target Programs October 9, 2019
- Recommending New Features from Mobile App Descriptions October 9, 2019
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I thank Allah that on March 9, 2017, I passed my candidacy exam and became a PhD candidate :)- I presented DELDroid in my candidacy exam. The exam took an hour and 40 minutes followed by a private discussion by my … Continue reading
Mahmoud Hammad, Hamid Bagheri, and Sam Malek. DELDroid: Determination and Enforcement of Least-Privilege Architecture in Android. International Conference of Software Architecture (ICSA 2017), Gothenburg, Sweden, April 2017. (22% acceptance rate)
It was a great pleasure and exciting moments for me to attend the premier conference in software engineering, International Conference in Software Engineering on May of 2016. ICSE was my first software engineering conference I have attended so far. I … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.