Search this website
May 2019 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Jump rope workout
The jump rope is an incredibly efficient and adaptable workout tool.
- UFO - predictive concurrency use-after-free detection.
- Grafter - transplantation and differential testing for clones.
- The effect of noise on requirements comprehension.
- Searching for high-performing software configurations with metaheuristic algorithms.
- Are code examples on an online Q&A forum reliable? - a study of API misuse on stack overflow.
- Property-based testing for the robot operating system.
- HDDr - a recursive variant of the hierarchical Delta debugging algorithm.
- Improving IR-based bug localization with context-aware query reformulation.
- A formal verification tool for Ethereum VM bytecode.
- Salient-class location - help developers understand code change in code review.
- CPA-SymExec - efficient symbolic execution in CPAchecker.
- Domain-independent multi-threaded software model checking.
- ContractFuzzer - fuzzing smart contracts for vulnerability detection.
- Testing autonomous cars for feature interaction failures using many-objective search.
- Understanding Semi-structured merge conflict characteristics in open-source Java projects (journal-first abstract).
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) April 9, 2019
- Editorial April 5, 2019
- Domain Analysis and Description Principles, Techniques, and Modelling Languages March 26, 2019
- Runtime Fault Detection in Programmed Molecular Systems March 13, 2019
- How Understandable Are Pattern-based Behavioral Constraints for Novice Software Designers? February 26, 2019
- Feature analysis using information retrieval, community detection and structural analysis methods in product line adoption
- Software project scheduling problem in the context of search-based software engineering: A systematic review
- Partially safe evolution of software product lines
- PARS: A parallel model for scaled processing of complex events
- Sentiment based approval prediction for enhancement reports
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I thank Allah that on March 9, 2017, I passed my candidacy exam and became a PhD candidate :)- I presented DELDroid in my candidacy exam. The exam took an hour and 40 minutes followed by a private discussion by my … Continue reading
Mahmoud Hammad, Hamid Bagheri, and Sam Malek. DELDroid: Determination and Enforcement of Least-Privilege Architecture in Android. International Conference of Software Architecture (ICSA 2017), Gothenburg, Sweden, April 2017. (22% acceptance rate)
It was a great pleasure and exciting moments for me to attend the premier conference in software engineering, International Conference in Software Engineering on May of 2016. ICSE was my first software engineering conference I have attended so far. I … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.