UPSA, the MURP student association, hosted an “Ask-an-Alum” panel on October 11, 2017.
Current students were given the opportunity to meet and ask questions of alumni who have various experiences and positions in the planning profession, including:
- Marco Anderson, MURP ‘08, Program Manager, Southern California Association of Governments
- Melissa Soto, MURP ‘09, Campus Planner, California State University, Long Beach
- Lindsay Ortega, MURP ‘12, Principal Planner, RRM Design Group
- Jennifer Chirco-Coker, MURP ‘12, Project Manager, Intracorp Companies
- Tyler Smith, MURP ‘16, Planning Specialist, City of Stanton
Many thanks for taking the time to share your perspectives with future planning professionals!
Kudos to the UPSA board for putting on the event, and to MURP Alumni Council president Mina Brown for recruiting panelists to participate.