Hi, everyone. I’m a fifth year Ph.D. student in the department of mathematics at University of California, Irvine. I’m interested in Applied Mathematics, especially Finite Element Methods, Partial Differential Equations, and Optimization.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: 410T Rowland Hall
- Office hours: Mon 1:00 – 4:00 pm (Winter 2020)
- Ph.D. student, Mathematics (Advisor: Long Chen)
University of California at Irvine, Irvine, CA, USA (Sep. 2015 – Present)
- Master of Computational Science and Engineering – Mathematics (Advisor: Eun-Jae Park)
Yonsei University, Seoul, Republic of Korea (Mar. 2013 – Aug. 2015)
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics
Yonsei University, Seoul, Republic of Korea (Mar. 2006 – Feb. 2013)
- J. Ahn, S. Lee, and E.-J. Park, C^0 interior penalty methods for a dynamic nonlinear beam model, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 339 (2018) 685-700.