The STEM Entrepreneur Accelerator Summit is a one-day summit meant to inspire and instruct community college students and high school seniors on how to become the STEM entrepreneurs and innovators of the 21st Century. This one-day summit will train students on the strategies, skills and mindset of the world’s greatest super achievers including Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Oprah Winfrey, Richard Branson and more.
Entrepreneur training will be delivered by Darren Hardy, New York Times best selling author, immediate past publisher of SUCCESS Magazine and mentor to CEO’s across the country.
- How to convert your STEM education into new product innovations
- How to develop an entrepreneur’s mindset
- Leadership skills of the 21st century
- Sales and Marketing skills of the master
- Productivity strategies of super achiever
- How to get on the TV show Shark Tank
- How entrepreneur training can lead to university scholarships and job offers
Download STEM Entrepreneur Accelerator Summit Flyer
Program information & Deadlines
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2016
Time: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: UCI Applied Innovation
5141 California Avenue, Irvine, CA 92696-7700
Online Application: 2016 STEM Entrepreneur Accelerator Summit
The STEM Entrepreneur Accelerator Summit will also feature a panel of top CEOs, thought leaders, and academic executives to allow students the opportunity to network within the industry. The panel participants are:
- Brandon Andrews, National Casting Tour Director, ABC’s Shark Tank
- Gregory Washington, UCI Dean of Engineering
- Landon Taylor, CEO, Base 11
- Regina Stanback Stroud, President, Skyline College
- Calvin Mackie, Partner, Golden Leaf Energy; Managing Partner, Channel Zer0 Group
- Richard Sudek, Tech Coast Angels Chairman Emeritus, Applied Innovation Executive Director.