How did the government justify Apartheid?
- What specific economic, political and social factors led to the declaration of the first Apartheid legislation in 1948?
- What global political and economic factors influenced international reaction to Apartheid?
What was the cost of opposing Apartheid regulations?
- How did that change, and when?
- How did the consequences of anti-Apartheid activities affect different population groups?
Who tells the story:
- of the efforts to impose and maintain Apartheid?
- of the fear among whites that garnered support for Apartheid?
- of the experiences of those who opposed it, and worked to end it?
How is the story affected by who tells it?