Persuall provides a platform to:
- Deliver all reading assignments
- Keep students engaged through annotating readings and responding to comments and questions
- Easily track student progress using a “student confusion report”
How to Get Started with Perusall in UCI Canvas
These steps assume that you have already created a Canvas course space; if you have not, create a course space first.
Adding Perusall to your Canvas Course Space
- Open your Canvas course space and click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Navigation” near the top.
- There are two lists here. Drag “Perusall” from the lower list to the upper list.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of this screen.
- Perusall should now appear as a menu item on the left hand side of your Canvas course space.
To learn how to use the tool, please refer to the Perusall help documentation.
Tips and techniques to encourage interaction and engagement
Recording and distributing lectures, streaming class content, and more