Adding Piazza to Your Canvas Course Space
These steps assume that you have already created a Canvas course space. If you need assistance with this, please click here.
- Open your Canvas course space and click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Navigation” near the top.
- There are two lists here. Drag “Piazza” from the lower list to the upper list.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of this screen.
- Piazza should now appear as a menu item on the left hand side of your Canvas course space.
(Optional) Adding to a Module
- If you have a module created in Canvas, click on the + symbol for that module.
- Where it says “Add [ ]”, select “External Tool”.
- Choose Piazza from the list.
For more information on using Piazza, please refer to their help documentation, found here: https://support.piazza.com/support/home
Tips and techniques to encourage interaction and engagement