The Division of Teaching Excellence & Innovation and the Office of Information Technology routinely host webinars to help facilitate the transition to remote teaching, hlp instructors learn the ins and outs of Canvas, and more.
RSVPs are most webinars are encouraged, but not required, unless otherwise noted.
Thursday 9/3, 12:00pm: Preparing Your Final Grades
RSVP & Zoom link
Recordings not yet available for recent webinars, including:
- Assignments & Grading (hosted by OIT)
- Engaging students remotely with digital active learning strategies (hosted by DTEI)
- Setting up a remote course with a Canvas template (hosted by DTEI)
- Hosting an inclusive live Zoom meeting (hosted by DTEI)
- Creating accessible lecture videos and learning content with YuJa (hosted by DTEI)