- Arrive to the meeting early
- Stand outside of the room
- Introduce yourself and shake hands with every member and guest as they come in
- Be ready to show guests the sign in book and direct them to sit next to an experienced Toastmaster to be their resource for questions during the meeting
- When called upon by the Toastmaster, stand and describe your role and welcome any latecomers
- When called upon by the Toastmaster, stand and describe your role (both as Greeter and Vote Counter)
- Collect the votes for best Table Topic
- Count the ballots, you will cast a ballot only in the case of a tie as a tie-breaker. Do not announce ties or your vote.
- When asked to reveal the Table Topics winner by the Toastmaster, enthusiastically announce the winner and present them with a ribbon.