Through the Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences, APPcamp students will:
- Engage in hands-on computer programming projects while learning fundamental coding principles;
- Learn how to design, build, test, and publish mobile applications;
- Interact and engage with university faculty and college students and visit research labs in the School’s three departments;
- Explore career pathways in information and computer science fields;
- Work in teams while emphasizing ’21st Century skills’ such as creativity, communication, collaboration, and critical thinking;
Projects will emphasize Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) concepts and be correlated with Common Core Standards and the Framework for Next Generation Science Standards.
To learn more about the camps we offer, go to Camp Sessions.