You are invited to celebrate excellence achieved in faculty-mentored undergraduate research and creative activities (some of them honors thesis projects) by viewing the 2020 Undergraduate Research Spotlight sessions at https://www.urop.uci.edu/.
Submissions are due Monday, November 9, 2020
Although these have been trying times, we’ve reached the end of another academic year! Keep in touch with your creativity (and with us) over the summer by making some creative works for NAR’s Fall 2020 Issue! We accept general and theme-inspired submissions.
Deadline: Friday, July 10, 2020
- COPE Health Scholars is partnered with the UCLA Executive Programs in Health Policy and Management
- They offer exposure to clinical and administrative departments in the health care setting
- Their extensive network includes over 34,000 alumni
When: Wednesday, May 27 – Thursday, June 4, 2020
The Division of Career Pathways has added another program here at the end of the quarter – the “Countdown to Summer Series.”
Countdown to Summer Series:
- Internships & Jobs in the Time of COVID-19, May 27 from 1 pm- 2 pm
- How to Connect with Alumni on The Anteater Network, May 28 from Noon- 12: 30 pm, Presented by the UCI Alumni Association
- Preparing and Applying to Graduate School, June 1 from 1 pm-2 pm
- LinkedIn: Building your LinkedIn Profile and How to Successfully Network Virtually, June 2 from Noon-1:30 pm, Presented by Ryan Zervakos with LinkedIn
- “Ask DCP Anything”, June 3 from Noon- 1pm
- UCI Alumni Recruiter Panel, June 4 (Time TBD – check Handshake)
Learn more about the series at https://career.uci.edu/countdown-to-summer/.
When: Ongoing until July 3, 2020
We know that the COVID-19 pandemic has made this academic year both unusual and challenging, and we appreciate your understanding as we navigate this rapidly evolving situation. What remains constant, however, is UC Irvine’s goal of supporting our students and providing them with the best possible undergraduate experience. It is now even more important that we learn about your current experiences and challenges, and also your overall experience at UCI.
Please help us by completing the University of California Undergraduate Experience Survey (UCUES). The information you provide on the survey will inform and improve how we respond to such challenges in the future and give us valuable information on your overall academic experience during your time at our campus.
Students who complete the UCUES will be entered into drawings for a chance to win a $50 Amazon.com gift card.
At the conclusion of the survey, everyone who has been entered into our drawings (even if you’ve won a $50 gift card in one of the daily give-aways) will be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing of a $250 Amazon.com gift card.
Winners are notified by e-mail so please respond if you receive a prize notification from email@example.com.
Log in using your UCInetID and password. Tell us how you see it! It’s easy. The survey can be completed in multiple sittings.
Take the University of California Undergraduate Experience Survey (UCUES). Every student has a voice. Use yours to make a difference!
For more information click here.