Each year CHP students with Arroyo Vista contracts gather to select their roommates and rooms for the upcoming school year. This year’s room draw will take place on Thursday, June 7 at 5:00 p.m. in Arroyo Vista House 1012. CHP Arroyo Vista contract holders have already received an email with more details.
The CHP would like to recognize the students who received awards at the CHP Banquet on Saturday, June 2. Congratulations to…
- Julia Peng, winner of the Tiffany Yu Award for her dedication to CHSC
- Jill Oates, winner of the Sircello Award for depth and breadth of study
- Virginia Corrales, winner of the McWilliams Renaissance Award for embodying the qualities of a Renaissance person
- Gianna Angotti, Megan Cole, Jordan Edmunds, and Matt Rommel, winners of the UCI Libraries’ Nellie Ansley Reeves & CHP Research/Thesis Award
Spring ‘18 Walk-In Hours:
- Julissa Chavez : Thursdays from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- An Nguyen: Tuesdays from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Location: Ayala Science Library, 1st Floor in the Writing Center. Please check in at the front desk.
Advising Appointments: If you are interested in one-on-one advising for any scholarships, you can schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor. Please view Advising Appointments for more information on how to set up an appointment. Our office is open Monday – Friday from 9:00 – 4:00 pm at the Writing Center of Ayala Science Library.
Q&A’s with Scholarship Winners: CHP alumnus, Fulbright Fellowship Recipient & NSF Research Fellow, John Naviaux (2012)
Upcoming Events & FYI’s
The SOP Team congratulates any and all CHP winners for attending this year’s Breakfast of Champions! All of the breakfast photos are available for you to view online here. Once you click on the link, please enter the password sopbreakfast2018. We hope to see your participation in SOP’s scholarship processes in next year’s cycles! Please reach out to Mary Gillis, CHP Advisor, for more information on SOP’s services.
ATTENTION GRADUATING SENIORS: If you take any individual or CHP group graduation photos and would like them to be featured in our newsletter, in our brochure, on our website, or on our social media pages, then please send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to social media with the #UCIHonors or #UCICHP.