Law Library tours and related Library orientation activities are the week of August 13 – 17. Here’s some useful information for 1Ls, transfers, and visiting students.
Course & study materials – a few places to start:
- Course Reserves Search – for textbooks and other readings that professors put on reserve.
- Study Aids – how to find them in ANTPAC.
- Audio Case Files from CVN.
- CALI online lessons – ask me for the code.
Books in print or online – two places to start:
- ANTPAC – for books and journals at UCI campus libraries, including the Law Library.
- Melvyl – for books, journals, and other resources at libraries all over the world — resources that you can borrow via ILL (Inter-library loan.)
Off-campus access to Law Library resources usually needs the VPN (Virtual Private Network.) Check VPN Instructions from UCI Law IT.
Westlaw, Lexis, and Bloomberg Law questions can go to student representatives.
Hours for the Law Library are online.