The Complete Recruit User Manual
Sure, Recruit’s online Help Docs are a reliable and handy source of reference. But if you like paper with plenty of illustrations that you want to take to the beach, then download the complete UC Recruit User Manual, available as a Word document or as a PDF.
Recruit User Manual (.pdf) – September, 2018 – 10.1 mb
Recruit User Manual (Word Doc) – September, 2018 – 11.9 mb
Create your own quick guides for approvers, reviewers, or any other Recruit users. Host your guide externally and send the link to us. We’ll place it in the “Need Help” sidebar on your Recruit landing page, as shown here.
At UCI, our home-grown version of e-learning has saved us hours of time administrating and conducting instructor-led workshops. Any Recruit admin can create a fake recruitment for e-learners to work through the exercises in a printable “classroom-in-a-book” tutorial.
The exercises in our tutorial help analysts learn the features of Recruit with self-paced lessons designed to fit their on-demand training needs. UCI’s e-learning page also links to a number of short, narrated screencasts and a quiz for the Analysts to take once they have finished the exercises in the tutorials.
Our e-learning web page is not part of the Recruit installation at other campuses.
How to set up Recruit e-learning for your campus
- As a Recruit admin, log into your campus training site.
- Verify the e-learner has an account on your training site.
- Click Admin Tools > Create Fake Recruitment.
- Name the recruitment and choose the department associated with the analyst taking the e-learning.
- This tool automatically generates all other criteria: open/close dates, title codes, specialties, requirements. It also generates a list of applicants in various states of completion. The recruitment is approved and published.
- Write a series of exercises in a tutorial and make it available to the e-learner. Feel free to modify UCI’s version: e-learning Tutorial . Note: The quiz at the end is not available to users outside of UCI.
- When the e-learner has completed the exercises, a Recruit administrator should proxy in as them and check their work.
UCI’s technical support staff conducts webinar training sessions.
- For each campus, the training focuses on how to train Recruit Analysts.
- A point person at each campus is responsible for knowing who will be attending.
- Participants optionally log into their Recruit training account.
- ReadyTalk conference call instructions are sent to attendees in advance (or to the point person).