Brain Map and Winter Reflection

Looking back at my last quarter, what comes to my mind first is that I am much more self-confident right now. Additionally, I can now manage my time better and also understand how important is it to have a good schedule and a plan for the day. I can simply say that I am more of a college student now than in fall, because I am not stressing out about the amount of work i have to do for classes, but actually do it. I love getting things done, therefore, I keep track of what I need to do and what I have already done in terms of assignments and time spent studying. This gives me a better understanding of my effort and makes it easier to perform analysis and improve myself for the better.

Taking all that into consideration, I feel like I have changed mentally. Take a look at my brain map and you will notice that I have a separate space for different actions categories that fill up the whole brain. This is a proof of my good time management skill; I have both everything I love and everything I need in my life in there. I believe that everyone should have a space for all these categories in their head. It doesn’t mean, that there should be no room to something else, thought. What I am trying to say is that I think that these are crucial parts of everyone`s life and it is impossible to enjoy the life without them.

Talking about each part`s importance in particular, I would like to begin with Eating, Resting and Health as they are basic human needs. It is important to not feel hungry, stay hydrated, rested and healthy. Otherwise, this is not a life, its just existence. Entertainment, Friends and Family, Hobbies and Studies is what makes your life fun and colorful. You get a lot of emotions entertaining yourself, traveling and doing your favorite hobby. Studies show you how much is still out there that you don’t know. Personally for me, Travel is very important. I love traveling to different places, learning about new people and cultures.  It is also an opportunity to see my family and to spend some time with them. I don’t really have a favorite place to go, surprisingly. I really like travelling around the US, visiting national parks and big cities like Las Vegas, San Francisco, and many others. I like to go to Europe too. It is so diverse and has so many unique old cultures.