Zot Snaps!

In between classes, I need cold coffee to keep myself awake, as I am drowsy during afternoons. All I need to do is walk in, grab a bottle or a snack, and instant purchase. All processes done within minutes. Also if you are looking to grab a light lunch, they have it all covered. They have everything from sandwiches, candies, bakery, coffee, water, and more.

Libraries are great, but I chose this one because this one is usually the closest library in relation to Mesa Court and other classes. There are many things I like about this library, from multiple floors of study rooms, free to use computers, and power outlets to charge your devices. With the air-conditioned rooms, it’s nice to sit back and relax in the comfortable sofas and armchairs. Besides the atmosphere of students studying, you are also surrounded by books, the majority of which are older than you, which makes you feel like you are smart (not that you are smart already).

Nothing like having an 8 am class in Computer Science tower, and taking a nice 20-minute nap under the sun in the Courtyard. It is one of the better places to either relax or take a nap because the sofas are big enough and you are under the warm sun which gives the warm feeling of your blanket in the morning. It’s not the best place to socialize, but if you are looking for a place to take a seat to relax, this is the best in my opinion.