Disney land trip

In the third week after I came to Irvine, I did my first midterm work in a short time. My friends and I went to Disney Town to relax. We are very looking forward to, along the way, we are happy to discuss the project to play for a while. Near the park, we felt the strong atmosphere, everyone dressed up very cute. In the midst of this joyous atmosphere, we found ourselves at the ticket barrier. Ticket aunt wish we have a good time, a door, found inside a strong Halloween atmosphere. All the dolls and street scenes were dressed up as Halloween. We first took a lot of photos and then queued up. The roller coaster we really wanted to play needed to queue up for an hour, but we still chose to queue up. An hour passed quickly, and finally it was our turn to ride the exciting roller coaster. At first, we were very nervous. Soon, the roller coaster flew off like a rocket. I saw a rise, a fall, a turn in a circle, very exciting. After getting off the roller coaster, MY head felt so heavy that I could hardly walk steadily, but I still wanted to play again. Next, we went to the next restaurant for lunch, we ate pasta, I think this restaurant is one of the best in Disney. We wanted to go to another restaurant because there was a show, but we forgot to make a reservation. After lunch, we went to more projects, but none of them were as fun as the first roller coaster. At this time, and it was 5 o ‘clock in the afternoon, my friends and I took a lot of photos, especially with the Halloween pumpkin photo. It’s very Halloween. After a while, the weather was not so warm as in the daytime, we felt very cold, so we went to the indoor shop and bought some souvenirs. Next, we went to see Disney’s very distinctive fireworks, it was very beautiful.
The day was soon over, and it was time to re-engage in intense study. I think college life is still very colorful.