HAPPY NEW YEAR

In college life, you can’t avoid cooking for yourself. I think it’s very unhealthy to eat fast food every day. So in the New Year, I hope I can learn how to cook. The first dish I tried was fried steak. My mom says that cooking steak seems difficult, but it’s really easy. First, I defrost the steak from the fridge. When the steak is not tough enough, take out the butter, pan and other tools and spices necessary for frying steak. Everything is ready, I will put on the apron, with the help of my mother turned on the fire, put the butter in the pot to melt, let the steak. As soon as the steak goes down, listen to the sound of the steak and the pan tingling. I first cooked the steak on one side, and then carefully turned the steak on the other side, slow fry. This is, many oil points such as bullets to the pot “shooting”. Among them, many hit my hand, I ah, hand almost let go of the spatula. Once the steak is cooked, I add the black pepper juice to allow the beef to absorb. It’s finally done. I fried an egg on the side of the steak, filled it with rice, doused it with black pepper sauce, and finished. Eating my own steak, delicious! And then I invited my best friend to try, and she said it’s smells so good!