What’s Inside My Brain Map?

Above, you will see a visual of “my brain.” There are five main parts of my brain I believe are important for me and my everyday life: family and friends, travel, hobbies, academics, and Filipino culture. In my zot blog, I will go more in-depth about what each of these thoughts means to me and how they shape my life.

Family and Friends:

I am a very family-oriented person. I absolutely love hanging with immediate and non-immediate family at family gatherings. My family means the world to me because they have always been my biggest support system. They give me so much joy in my life, give me amazing life lessons, and guided me through the ups and downs of life. I am grateful for my family as they always make me smile! Like I’ve said in previous blogs, I love meeting new people and making new friends. Hanging out with friends is one of my favorite things to do to have fun and destress.

Travel:

Growing up, my parents have brought my sister and me to different places. We usually took road trips to long distances or traveled by airplane to different states. I learned that I love to travel and visit new places. I like to discover new areas and discover different places like shopping areas and restaurants!

Hobbies:

Three hobbies that I’m interested in are softball, dance, and video editing. I grew up playing softball, and even though I haven’t played in a while, I still love to be involved by watching games. Next quarter, I may try playing softball for intramural sports. Dancing has always been a hobby of mine since I was younger. Dancing is a way I express my creativity. Video editing is another way I express my creativity.

Academics:

My academics is important to me. By the time I graduate, my goal is to become a well-educated student and enter in a career of work I’m passionate about. Focusing on academics will help me achieve my goal.

Filipino Culture:

Many of my blogs this past year has focused on me immersing myself in Filipino culture. It’s so important to me to express Filipino culture because it is part of who I am. The food, music, language, clothing, dances, and other culture aspects are all things I want to learn more about.