Blogger The Explorer

Zot Zot Anteaters, I hope you’ve all been well. Here today we’re going to change things up a bit, instead of our usual Ted talk about my life here on our beautiful campus. I’ll actually be talking about the places of our beautiful campus, as of now not many of you are going to know where this is but if you’re feeling adventurous ask around. I remember taking my time to explore the campus, so trust me you are in good hands. I could recommend you the most popular places on campus which you know that I know the admins are definitely going to beat me to. Instead, what I decided to do was be a little bit more adventurous/spontaneous and find somewhere cool and different. Unfortunately, the results weren’t really great. Our options were either unsafe/too far/unsafe and I really don’t want you guys going anywhere dangerous. Although I could sit here and tell you how I went through a swarm of bees and multiple creepy trails, it was all worth it because I had fun. Limiting every option that are rated R, I would like present to you:

DOOR NUMBER 1: Aldrich Park

Dear Anters, as much as I would like to tell you something else other than this. It’s really all that good, I spent most of my time at Aldrich. Here’s why because if I really wanted to have some ME time not to far from my dorm, Aldrich is definitely your best bet.

DOOR NUMBER 2: CONTINUING EDUCATION BUILDING

See what we have here is a sitting area for a calming and relaxing area for our education majors. Most of you who are curious as to where this is, it’s through the Continuing Education Bridge. Which you can easily look up on our helping navigation tool, “ZOT Finder”. By using this not only can you have a helpful guide to your classes but also a reliable map on our beautiful campus.

DOOR NUMBER 3: The ARC’s Zipline.

Sorry the picture is upside down, -_- for some weird reason it keeps rotating and I can’t rotate it. Just turn your computer around and you can see the picture just fine but basically, I don’t really know much about this unfortunately. I do know that the Arc handles this and can be a good source of information, also there are other activities that are being down here for anyone interested. That includes Dance, Boxing, Yoga, Karate “HIYAH” and everyone’s favorite weightlifting (physical labor, sorry gym bros).

Unfortunately, that is all I have for you.

Until next time take care and have a Zotti day (I’m so sorry this is cheesy).

Gotta blast…. BYEEEIIIII