Marketing Management, Social Media, Marketing Research, Consumer Behavior, Brand Management, Business Ethics
Instructor at the University of California, Irvine’s Paul Merage School of Business
Undergraduate: Introduction to Marketing, Summer 2019
Teaching Assistant at the University of California, Irvine’s Paul Merage School of Business
|Fall Quarter 2015||Marketing Research|
|Winter Quarter 2016||International Management|
|Fall Quarter 2016||Marketing Management, MBA|
|Winter Quarter 2017||International Management|
|Fall Quarter 2017||Marketing for Managers, MBA|
|Winter Quarter 2018||Brand Management|
|Spring Quarter 2018||Marketing for Managers, MBA|
|Fall Quarter 2018||Marketing Management, Full Time MBA|
|Winter Quarter 2019||Social Media Marketing, Fully Employed MBA|
|Spring Quarter 2019||Marketing for Managers, Fully Employed MBA|
Marketing Management, Full Time MBA – Prepared a session on market research for the Full Time MBA program Marketing Management core class.
- Teaching to the BiModal Classroom. Training focused on best practices for teaching classrooms with significant student differences in expertise on class topics. Winter 2019.
- Chicana/o Latina/o Pedagogy. Participants learn best practices for teaching underrepresented undergraduate students and approaches and strategies to create an inclusive classroom environment. April 2018.
- Course Design Certificate Program. Advanced training in student-centered course design. February 2017.
- Writing Better Test Questions Workshop. February 2017.
- Grading Essays Successfully: Fairness and Feedback. February 2017.