The Ten Commandments in The Age of Trump

1. I am the Lord thy God, and DJT is Not.  You shall have no other gods before me, and that right wing sinner Donald Trump must stop selling Bibles, especially with the Constitution, which he also ignores.
  2. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, and you also should stop using curse words, DJT.
  3. Remember to keep holy the Lord’s Day, and Donald, it wouldn’t hurt you to go to church for services some day, instead of just for political speeches using curse words.
  4. Honor your Father and Mother, and stop separating Children from theirs’.
  5. Thou shalt not kill, and Donald, stop exciting your rabid followers from issuing death threats and assaulting Capitol police officers.
  6. Thou shalt not commit adultery, especially with porn stars and Playboy centerfolds, and stop assaulting women and claiming on tape that you have a right to do it, which you alone claim is a million year old privilege.
  7. Thou shalt not steal, as you have been convicted of many times now, as well as not paying your contractors.
  8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against your neighbor, or your political opposition, and you may as well also atone for the 30,000 lies that you told as President.
  9. Thou shalt not covet your neighbor’s wives, as DJT is reported to have bragged about many times.
  10. Thou shalt not covet your neighbor’s goods, or go bankrupt on their investments, or take away their medical services, abortion rights, abortion pills, contraceptives, electric vehicle incentives, clean energy resources, education funding, medical research funds, vaccine incentives, etc. 

I deeply respect the Ten Commandments and try to live by them.  I was not going to post this sarcastic humor on the violation of the First Amendment Separation of  Church and State, except when I awoke this morning, what to my wondering eyes did appear, but the encouragement by Trump himself to post them in every part of public schools, including public universities.

Additionally, the piece is Political Science which is part of the Academics and therefore Academic Freedom of a University.

This entry was posted in Families Belong Together, First Amendment, Health Care, Humor, Immigration Policy, Ten Commandments, Trump Administration, Trump Insurrection, Trump Truthiness, Women’s Rights. Bookmark the permalink.