Trump, Climate Change, and Smock Stacks

Trump, Climate Change, and Smock Stacks

Trump tweeted twice this morning that there was no “Smocking Gun”.

No wonder Trump does not realize that burning fossil fuel generates air and climate pollutants.  Every time he searches for “Smock Stack Pollution”, he turns up nothing except clothing adds.

When Trump awakens from schleeping at 3 AM and goes a-twitter tweeting, he should really put on a smocking robe and schlep over to Melania’s bedroom to get her to check his schpelling.

Trump is too afraid to use a spell checker because he fears that Apple will be recording all of his miss-spellings if he turns it on.

Little does Trump know that the twelve Alexa’s that he has put in every room he uses, since he doesn’t know how to use a computer, but can never admit it (it would be like admitting that he can’t schpell), those Alexa’s run by Jeff Bezos, owner of the Washington Post, have been set to record everything that Trump and his lawyers talk about all day.

I envy the job of Trump’s Twitter Guards, who are hired to block all of the twitter trolls who come up with clever and funny come-backs to all of Trump’s tweets.  I suspect that the comedy and cleverness of the trolls is why Trump has so many twitter followers, other than the fake bots.

I guess the spelling errors would be a good way to identify the true @realDonaldTrump tweets from those put on by his speech writers.  Who are we kidding, the five-year-old vocabulary is already a dead give-away.

As far as the smocking gun reference, I suspect gun-makers are now going to make gun models called Smockers, and smock makers will be coming out with Smocking Gun robes for men and Smocking Hot smocks for women. 

I feel for the pundits who have to get up at 3 AM every morning to prepare their Presidential tweet responses, and schlepping in tired to the studio, instead of schleeping all night long.

Bothered that I turn to humor?  It’s obvious from the Poland Conference that the US subservience to oilgarchs has now been extended world-wide.  Now the world’s leading oil producers Russia, Saudi Arabia, and the United States, joined by smaller Kuwait, are jointly blocking climate science reports and climate action.  Together, they produced 45% of world oil in 2016.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Humor. Bookmark the permalink.