TDS: Trump Derangement Syndrome

TDS. Trump Derangement Syndrome

What a difference a day doesn’t make.

Trump’s behavior again dominated the news.  Even a category 3 hurricane, delta, restriking where hurricane Laura did, could hardly break through.

I will just restrict myself to Trump’s health.  Last night, talking to Hannity on the Fox network, Trump coughed a few times, and stopped to evidently swallow some mucus.  Every parent knows these signs, and Trump had to admit that he had some congestion.  Update:  Trump gave his 20 minute open-air speech Saturday on the South Lawn of the White House, to a group called BLexit, with a few hundred young people of color.  No chairs were put out for them, and many crowded together.  Trump did not cough or sound hoarse.  The group was masked.  I’m guessing the outdoors will be safe, but don’t dare go inside.  Again, using the White House for a political show, straining the Hatch Act for all involved.  They all wore blue T shirts, and many wore their MAGA hats backward.

My last article was about the Trump Miracle Cure by Regeneron, and what a poor drug salesman Trump was.  We cannot leave out this historic new statement by The Donald:  “I’m back, because I’m a perfect physical specimen and I’m extraordinarily young”.  No mention of the Miracle Cure that he is supposed to be pushing, and two whopping lies.

The label of the dexamethasone which Trump takes reads in part:  “psychotic tendencies may be aggravated by corticosteroids.”

Trump has oscillated again about an aid package which he originally cancelled, then wanted checks sent out with his name on them.  This time, it was upping the package to $2 trillion, to appear to top the R or D packages.  Turns out, the House had already passed a $2.2 trillion package.  I’m sure Trump wants to get his name on the checks, again using his office to influence an election only 25 days away, with some states already voting.  

The deranged group of losers boosting their egos by planning to kidnap Michigan’s governor and caught by the FBI is more noteworthy by Trump’s and AG Barr’s lack of sympathetic or professional response.  Last time I checked, this country is called the United States of America.  Threatening the Governor of a State is second only to threatening the President.  Yet AG Barr did not denounce militia groups.  Nor did President Trump, after in his debate having dog whistled the Proud Boys to “Stand Back, and Stand By”.  Trump’s response was even worse today, criticizing Democratic Governor Gretchen Whitmore of Michigan for not completely opening up the state, the same gripe picked up by the militia group.  What’s more, Trump said that the Governor should have thanked him, for letting the FBI carry out their job of arresting the militia.  I could blame the steroids, but this just shows that Trump is back to his old self.

As of today, 34 people have now been detected related to the White House or its meetings. Trump has been tested and has shown antibodies, but we don’t know if they were the ones injected.  That is easy to determine with a genetic analysis.  The source of the virus that Trump picked up can also be traced by genetic analysis.

As usual, you just cannot make this stuff up, even if you were on steroids.

Fortunately, Trump canceled out on the next debate.  His performance in the first debate was not only an embarrassment to himself, the Republicans, and the United States, but to the very concept that there is a Western Civilization.

This entry was posted in 2020 Election, Coronavirus, COVID-19, Donald Trump, Health Care. Bookmark the permalink.