Detecting Trump’s Fraudulent Florida Recount

CNN was showing the apparently competent and very transparent recount in Florida’s Democratic Broward County.  I taped it.  By accident, I hit the slow motion replay.  What to my wondering eyes did appear?  The Flash was zipping around spreading white-out. He was followed by Spider Man resigning them all as Peter Parker.  (What a great legacy you left us, Stan Lee.) That way, the ballots would all be thrown out because the signatures didn’t match.  Imagine if every time your credit card signature was exactly compared to your first signature when you first got the card thirty years ago.  We would all starve to death.

With the slow motion revelation, I then selectively freeze framed the recording.  To my surprise, the reunited A team appeared dropping from the ceiling.  With freeze frames it was hard to figure out what they were doing.  From one freeze, I think that they drove their van through the office and stole a rack of ballots, or toilet paper, it was blurry.

On the slow motion track, I heard “if you accept this mission”.  I then tuned my TV color to black and white, and detected the new military black and white invisibility suits, as well as masks of the Trump campaign leaders who have been indicted.  They were tossing out all of the ballots that arrived after Election Day.  In the last frame, they took their masks off, and revealed that it was Trump’s dictators-for-life friends to whom he is obsequious:  Vlad Putin, Xi Jinping, Kim Jong Un, and the Crown Prince Salam of Saudi Arabia.

So, I finally agree with Trump, the election is fixed, by him.

This entry was posted in 2018 Midterm Election, Donald Trump, Humor. Bookmark the permalink.